All You Need To Know About Simparica Trio For Dogs
We as dog-parents always remain updated with any new product in the market. And, where we know what issues these parasites cause in life, it is always a bliss to get a one-stop-solution treatment instead of purchasing different treatments for different parasites. So, here’s some good news for dog parents. Simparica Trio a brand new product has entered the pet market. This particular product is the advanced version of the currently existing Simparica chewables and is believed to become the number one flea, tick, and heartworm oral treatment in a few months’ time.
In this blog, we will dig deeper into Simparica Trio and learn everything about this all-new Zoetis product. So, let’s begin.
What Is Simparica Trio?
Manufactured by Zoetis, Simparica Trio is the upgraded form of the well known Simparica chewables oral treatment. It is an advanced, swift working, and broad-spectrum treatment for dogs. This powerful and potent chewable cure is a multi-spectrum treatment that helps protect dogs from heavy flea and tick infestations.
The palatable liver-flavored chewable treatment eliminates fleas before they can lay eggs and starts killing existing fleas within 4 hours of administration. Simparica Trio kills 5 species of ticks such as gulf coast ticks, American dog ticks, Lone star ticks, deer ticks, and Brown dog ticks. Moreover, it aids in the thorough control of roundworms and adult hookworms and at the same time, acts as great heartworm preventative. This monthly chewy treatment is only recommended for puppies and dogs over 8 weeks of age.
Starting at Just $43.78 USD Only
Salient Features of Simparica Trio
- Eliminates as many as five types of tick species including gulf coast ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, deer ticks, and brown dog ticks
- Effective in eliminating heavy flea infestations
- Acts as a powerful monthly heartworm preventative
- Treats and controls roundworms and adult hookworms
- Easy to feed chewable treatment
- Flavored chewable that help in an easy dosing
- Cost-effective treatment
What Are The Key Ingredients That Makeup Simparica Trio?
Simparica Trio is made up of three active ingredients – Sarolaner, Pyrantel, and Moxidectin. All three ingredients have their own special task which they handle to perfection. Sarolaner helps in effectively eliminating all existing fleas and ticks on the dog’s body whereas Pyrantel curbs the infestations of roundworms and adult hookworms. On the other hand, Moxidectin helps in proper heartworm prevention.
How To Use Simparica Trio?
Simparica Trio being a chewable treatment, it is extremely easy to feed the infected pet. The below directions will help you to use the product correctly.
- First, choose the correct pack size based on the weight of your dog.
- Administer one chew directly into the mouth of your dog.
- The chew can also be mixed with the pet’s meal as well.
- Repeat the process once every month for effective control.
Is Simparica Trio Safe For Dogs?
The all-new Simparica Trio chewable treatment is extremely safe for dogs of all breeds, except the following:
- Puppies younger than 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2.8lbs
- Pregnant, breeding, and lactating (research work regarding the safe use of Simparica Trio on such dogs is still going on as we speak).
- Seek veterinary assistance before using it on dogs with a history of seizure attacks, tremors, ataxia, etc.
Side Effects of Simparica Trio
Side effects of Simparica Trio observed in safety and effectiveness studies included diarrhea, vomiting, lethargy, ear infection, polyuria, hyperactivity, and pruritus. However, these adverse effects are rarely observed in pets and overall the product is proven to be suitable for all dogs without the occurrence of any side effects.
If you haven’t tried this on your dog then get it now from BudgetPetCare at discounted prices.